Cascone & Co the Netherlands B.V. (“Cascone”) values Your privacy and ensures that all Your Personal Data are handled with due care.
Article 1 – Definitions
- Processor: a natural person or legal entity, a government agency, an organization or another body which/that Processes Personal Data intended for Cascone;
- Third party: any other than: You, Cascone, a Processor, or any person who has direct authority from the controller or the processor to Process Personal Data;
- You: the person whose Personal Data are Processed by Cascone;
- Personal Data: all information applicable to You and which can be identified as applicable to You, especially through an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more factors specific to Your physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Consent: any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication by which You declare or actively and unambiguously indicate Your agreement to the processing of Your Personal Data;
- Disclosure of Personal Data: the disclosing or making available of Personal Data;
- Processing of Personal Data: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
- Website: the Website of Cascone (https://nomansland.eu/).
Article 2 – When do we collect Your Personal Data?
Cascone collects Your Personal Data in, among other situations, the following situations:
- when You contact Cascone, for instance through the Website, per e-mail, per regular mail or by telephone;
- when You purchase products from Cascone ;
- when You disclose Your details to us as a result of a (potential) customer relationship with Cascone, or other details which we gather from other sources on account of this customer relationship.
Article 3 – Which Personal Data does Cascone Process?
Cascone only Processes Personal Data that are strictly necessary for the intended purposes for which they are collected. Personal Data that might be collected includes among other things:
- full names;
- (delivery) addess;
- date of birth;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- bank account details;
- VAT number / citizen service number (in case of a sole proprietorship)
- Ch. of Comm. details
NB: The details listed above are only considered Personal Data when the details are connected to a natural person (also including a sole proprietorship).
Contact with Cascone
When You contact Cascone, for instance with a request for information or service, Cascone will Process the Personal Data which You provide to us, including the contact information provided through e-mail, per regular mail or by telephone, but also the information You provide during a (initial) meeting or during other contacts.
Data collected on account of the customer relationship with Cascone
When You enter into an agreement with us for the delivery of products and/or place an order, Cascone Processes the Personal Data that You provide to us through e-mail, per regular mail, during telephone conversations, in meetings or in any other way. Furthermore, Cascone might obtain Your Personal Data from other sources, including information available through the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Land Registry and Personal Data available on public websites. Finally, we may obtain Your details through Third parties, including for instance through an agent of Cascone and a factoring or insurance organization.
Article 4 – Purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Personal Data obtained by Cascone will be Processed for the following purposes:
Maintaining contact with You
Should You request information from Cascone, Cascone will Process the provided Personal Data so as to adhere to that request and/or to answer Your questions.
The execution of an agreement between You and Cascone
In order to execute an agreement between You and Cascone, Cascone may need Your contact and invoicing information. These Personal Data will be used to execute the agreement and the obligations arising from it. In particular, this refers to the following purposes:
- The acceptance of Your order;
- The handling of Your order and its shipping;
- To keep You informed of the status of Your order;
- Invoicing and collection;
- Handling of questions and complaints.
Other purposes of the use of Personal Data
We may also use the Personal Data that You provide by email, by telephone, per mail or in any other way for the following purposes:
- to analyse, develop and improve the Website and the services of Cascone, and for market research purposes;
- to comply with legal obligations;
The Personal Data will only Processed when one of the following conditions (grounds) applies:
- You have given Permission to do so;
- it is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which You are a party;
- it is necessary for compliance with Cascone’s legal obligations.
- it is necessary to protect Your or a third natural person’s vital interests;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Cascone or a Third Party unless Your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh the interests of Cascone and/or the Third Party.
Article 5 – Security
Cascone applies a security level to the Processing of Personal Data, that, within the scope of the existing techniques, is sufficient to counter unauthorized access, changes, publication or loss of Your Personal Data.
Article 6 – Right of inspection and deletion
You are entitled to retrieve Your Personal Data from Cascone or request that Cascone alters or deletes these. Cascone may be legally obligated to store certain types of Personal Data. Therefore, Cascone will be unable to remove these Personal Data on Your request.
In some cases, You have the right to receive the Personal Data which You have provided to Cascone, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those Data to another controller, when the Processing by Cascone occurs in such a way that the applicable laws and regulations have assigned the right of Data portability.
Should You wish to make use of these rights, You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that even when we delete Your Data as per Your request, these details might remain present on our back-ups for some time, until these back-ups are deleted as well.
Article 7 – Third parties
We shall not transfer Your Personal Data to any Third Parties without Your Permission, unless:
- this is necessary for the performance of the agreement between You and Cascone, for instance in connection to the payment and/or collection of the invoices, the shipping and delivery of the products, the insurance of the delivery and/or the application for insurance covers on our debtors (for instance for the purposes of factoring);
- Cascone is required to provide the Personal Data to a government agency based on a statutory obligation or in the event of an emergency; or
- in the event of a reorganization or transfer of business operations at Cascone’s company to the effect that Cascone must transfer the Personal to another organization.
Cascone does not accept any responsibility or liability in regard to the way in which Third parties or resellers handle Personal Data.
Article 9 – Processors
Cascone involves third parties in order to Process Your Personal Data. These third parties (Processors) Process Your Personal Data at our instruction only, and we conclude processing agreements with these third parties which comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes SAAS service providers (“software as a service”), service providers that provide hosting services and also Third Parties that are responsible for delivery and transportation.
Article 10 – Retention period
The above does not apply should Cascone be under statutory obligation to retain the Personal Data for a longer period.
Article 11 – Contact Cascone
Cascone & Co Nederland B.V.
Kruisbaakweg 3B, 1156 DH Marken
+31(0) 299 601 206
Chamber of Commerce:
Article 12 – Alterations
Version: August 2018